Street Knee - Retro
To find the perfect fit - please visit our sizing guides
Long ago, even before the modern skate era, Pro-Tec set the standard for skateboard pads with the Street series, and we’ve been improving them ever since. The Street Knee offers great protection for the pad wearer who wants non-bulky knee pads. The low profile, ultra-flexible body is perfect for street, park, and learning new tricks.
The legend, reborn. our most popular pad series has been updated with a new hard cap design, an ergonomic Knee Cup Shape, and diamond grip pull tabs, as well as a new diamond texture skid panel. From the dirt to the street these pads set the industry standard for all other pads to follow.
• Locked in EVA foam (ethylene-vinyl acetate), a combination of thick and thin padding with an ergonomic design that “locks in” your knees for optimal fit and maximum protection.
• Ballistic Nylon, ultra-tough ballistic nylon that resists tears and protects your knees from skids and scrapes.
• Hard Cap, a curved cap that allows better fit and protection.
• Perforated Neoprene, allows for better ventilation keeping you cool and dry.
• Certification: CE EN 14120
£4.99 standard rate with 2- 3 working day delivery. United Kingdom Mainland only.
All other UK postcodes will be 3 - 5 day delivery.
Free delivery on orders over £49.99
If you're not happy with your items for any reason, you can return them to us within 30 days of receiving them for a full refund if they are in a saleable, unworn condition.
Please note: Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. We suggest using a recorded or signed for delivery service to ensure the parcel is tracked and insured. All parcels are the customer’s responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Deliveries & Returns page for more information.